When you or your company is facing a serious real estate or business law matter, the stakes can be high. Whether the ramifications may be financial, personal, or even emotional in nature, you want a legal counselor by your side that is well-versed in these matters—one that has even become a leading authority in this complex practice area. At Hoover Slovacek, LLP, this is precisely the type of legal representation Mr. Kornhauser has offered his clients for more than three decades.
Why do clients continue to turn to Attorney Kornhauser?
- We have more than 30 years of experience in business and real estate issues
- We are Board Certified in Civil Trial Law by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization
- We have tried cases in various high courts, including the United States Fifth Circuit Court of Appeals
- We have secured major victories for our clients against some of the largest law firms in the United STates
- We specialize in golf course litigation and OFAC matters
- We have tried cases throughout Texas and in Florida, New York, New Jersey, and Connecticut
- We focus on efficient and cost-effective solutions for you and your business
- Mr. Kornhauser is a respected legal author and resource to others in the industry
- We offer free initial consultations for all prospective clients
Ready to put your urgent legal matter in trusted hands? Our Houston civil litigation lawyer is ready to hear from you. Call (713) 936-2322 today.
Principal Shareholder of Hoover Slovacek, LLP
For the last 20 years, Mr. Kornhauser has a been a principal shareholder of Hoover Slovacek LLP, one of Houston's most prestigious and accomplished firms. As a member of its executive committee, Mr. Kornhauser plays a critical role in business development and client dealings—utilizing his extensive experience and knowledge as a mediator, arbitrator, and litigator to help the firm continue to maintain the highest standards in the industry.
Beyond his role at Hoover Slovacek LLP, Mr. Kornhauser is an engaged and respected member our legal community. He maintains membership with several prominent industry organizations, including the Houston Bar Association, the American Board Association, and the Texas Association of Bank Counsel. He has also served on the Board of Directors for the Associated Builders and Contractors of Greater Houston, where he helped greater Houston's developer and construction professionals stay in compliance with local laws and at the forefront of their discipline. He has also testified before the Texas Legislature on a variety of real property-related issues.
Do not proceed with your real estate, employment, or business law matter without a renowned and Board Certified attorney by your side. Contact us today to request a free consultation.